Saturday 17 December 2011

A Few of my Favourite Things...

Just as I'm doing my make-up ready to go out I wanted to share some of my favourite products that I use daily. They really are amazing products that I feel need to be raved about, so here goes...

If you lack radiant skin but don't want to use bronzer all the time then all you need is Bare Minerals All Over Face Colour. Mine is in shade Tropical Radiance and it's a bright orange powder! On first glance it looks scary to put on your face but when you know how to use it properly it is an amazing product that I couldn't live without. You buff it onto the skin in small circular motions and the orange pigments in the powder spread across your face to give a luminous radiant glow that you can build it up to create a post-holiday glow, or do a light layer to perk up your complexion. Head to your local Debenhams to try the colour with one of the girls on counter.

Another of my faves is Chanel Hydramax + Active Teinte in shade 10. This tinted moisturiser gives great hydration and fantastic colour. For a moisturiser it provides fantastic coverage, it is expensive but it is Chanel quality that you won't be disappointed with.

Giving your skin radiance in a minute is Clarins Flash Beauty Balm. This balm is my go-to product when I need to be perked up, and on an evening out I don't leave the house without it. It brightens your complexion and tightens skin and you can also use it as a face mask to soothe skin.

Lastly, when I'm caught short with a nasty blemish I always reach for Benefit's Boo Boo Zap, but I'm coming to the end of mine and I'm devastated because I think it may have been discontinued. I'm going to do my research and find out. It immediately dries up the little spot and mine seem to disappear the day after I've used the zapper. It's amazing! I'll keep you posted with what's happened to it.

Penny xx

No comments:

Post a Comment