Sunday 27 January 2013

Channel your inner Angelina with Dior

I'm quite lucky to have a boyfriend who appreciates my love for all things beauty, so much so that he always attempts to buy me something in that category for every Christmas or birthday. This year I was extremely lucky and got my beloved Liz Earle cleanse and polish and the Dior Addict lip maximizer.

Having never tried the lip maximizer I was intrigued and it claims to pretty much change your life. It has a unique collagen enriched formula that supposedly gives you luscious lips that are transformed in just 15 days, leaving them feeling hydrated and restructured with the lip contour being redefined. I have to say I was dubious because not many lip products that claim to plump actually work on my lips.

I have been pleasently surprised by this product and my lips have actually 'transformed', ok so maybe that's a tad dramatic but they're looking plumper and more juicy and yes that is a technical term. The gloss leaves a lovely pink sheen on your lips and doesn't sting like other lip plumpers. I highly recommend this product to all the ladies out there who desire the Angelina pout, it's actually achievable with this great product

The boy did good, yet again. Can't wait for my birthday in May!

No comments:

Post a Comment