Friday 2 December 2011

Beauty Copycat - Miranda Kerr

Now this lovely lady is my biggest girl crush of all time, with Holly Willoughby as a close second! Miranda Kerr oozes beauty and always looks effortlessly gorgeous, even after a long-haul flight.


HOW?! I'll never know, but I can certainly try. For my drinks outing tonight I'm going to try and create her natural beauty - with the help of a little make-up!

Firstly I'm going to use Touche Eclat by YSL to lighten my undereye area, Miranda always looks fresh and awake. Then to create a dewy base, but subtle and light coverage I'm going to use my Estee Lauder Daywear Plus Tinted Moisturiser. This gives a gorgeous glow but doesn't look like you're wearing anything - Perfect for those lucky ones with good skin.

Miranda always looking healthy and bronzed but doesn't look like she wears a lot of bronzer so I'm simply going to use Hoola bronzing powder from Benefit and lightly dust it all over my face and neck to lift the colour of my skin. I would say the trade mark of Miranda is her rosy apple cheeks. To recreate this and still look natural a cream blusher is best. I'm going to use my Topshop cream blusher in Pop (£6 = Bargain!)

She has very feminine feline eyes, something I wasn't blessed with unfortunately but to create this I'm going to take a brown liquid liner through my top lash line with a flick at the end. Then a brown kohl liner lightly through the bottom lash line to give my eyes more definition. Onto mascara where I will use Lancome Virtuose, as you can build up the coverage you want on your eyes without it looking clumpy.

Miranda's brows are quite thick so I would take a brow pencil to thicken mine up slightly, and then finish off with a light lip, using Clinique's Moisturising Chubby Stick in Woppin' Watermelon.

And I'm transformed!

No comments:

Post a Comment