Monday 19 December 2011

Bare Sienna

How does she do it? Even sans make-up Sienna Miller manages to look pretty hot. OK so her hair could do with a little attention but you couldn't accuse her of hitting the ugly tree could you now?

It's not really very fair as unfortunate others like me scare young children with our bare faces. However, I do believe that being motivated to complete a rigorous skincare regime I think you can be confident enough in your skin to leave the house without your warpaint. And confidence = beauty.

In the new year I am updating my skincare regime to something more hardcore and all signs are pointing me in the direction of Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser. So many people I have spoken to about it absolutely swear by it so I'm very intrigued. I love the idea of cleansing your face with a cloth everyday, and have used this technique with Eve Lom before. I loved the feeling of being luxuriously cleansed every day.

I can't wait for 2012 to start my first NY resolution - to treat myself to Liz Earle.

A girl's got to look after herself xx

No comments:

Post a Comment