Saturday 3 December 2011

The Beauty List

Hello lovelies, hope everyone is having a good weekend so far? I've just got in from having my second Shellac manicure - I'm an addict now. I've opted for a deep berry colour this time and I already know what I'm having next time. It's Christmas themed but you'll have to wait for the photos in two weeks time. It will be amazing, trust me!

If any of you are thinking of getting a Shellac manicure and are in Hampshire area I would recommend nailz inc in Fareham. A shellac manicure is a bargain at just £20, and ask for Jade or Sam.

Anyway, on to the Beauty List for this week. My first thing on the list is not actually a beauty product but I think is a must-have for all girls. Velcro Rollers! OK, so it's a bit Desperate Scousewives but honestly they are amazing. They give volume to the root of your hair so it has more oomph for a night out, or if you put the rollers in with wet hair and blow dry it will give you amazing curls. I bought mine really cheap from Superdrug, they were about £4.

Something slightly more expensive now - Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara. Providing volume, length and curl this mascara is truly gorgeous. It gives great separation too so your lashes don't appear clumpy. Chanel at its best. £22.50 available from most boots stores.


As a plea from me now I'm looking for an eye cream that will moisturise my dry and senstive undereye area, and will also banish the bags and dark circles. Any suggestions for me to try will be greatly received!

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment