Monday 15 October 2012

Pale And Uninteresting

I really think I suffer with SAD, the dark mornings really affect me and come mid-October I'm depressed right through to April! I'm so much more of a summer person, I prefer the clothes and the whole 'look' of summer. I resent having to spend so much money to stay warm in the winter. If I was the PM I'd make sure everyone got Dune boots and Reiss coats for free - they're essentials!

Anyway, I digress, I was saying how much I hate winter, the pale, pasty look just doesn't work for me so this winter I am going to make a conscious effort to stay tanned! This might look odd for the middle of winter so I'm going to do it gradually, using a very light colour so it looks as natural as possible.

The best product for this type of tanning is the St. Tropez Naturals Self Tan Lotion, which gives a really subtle glow. You can just apply this like a moisturiser after a shower so there's minimal effort and no excuse to be pale!

If all else fails I will get a spray tan, I cannot be doing with another pale winter!

Are you a summer or winter person?

No comments:

Post a Comment