Wednesday 3 October 2012

By Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow

Each month, on pay day, I tell myself that I will be good and won't buy myself any makeup or skin care that I don't need. But then every month, I manage to convince myself that I do need just a couple things and end up poor by the end of the first week. October has been no different.

On Saturday morning, before my bf had even woken up I bought the By Terry Hyaluronic Face Glow. I felt like I was doing something really naughty but like the best naughty things, it felt so good! Credit to space nk, the product arrived yesterday with a couple freebie bits (blog to follow).

Now this product was £44, ouch right? I thought from things I've heard about By Terry that it would worth it, but I have to admit the jury's still out on this one.

I bought it on the promise that it offers full correction without a heavy feel, and erases open pores, wrinkles and blemishes. I love the texture of it, it's a whipped mousse that blends nicely into the skin but I don't get the coverage I thought I would. My pores and blemishes are still pretty visible but my skin does look 'perkier'.

They say you can use it under foundation also, to add to your coverage and give you a glow so I'm going to try this and report back.

It's good for a natural day time look but I don't think it fulfils all its promises - an ok product but I don't think I would buy again. Still a Laura Mercier girl through and through!

Just put it on again to double check I'm not giving a false review, but no, I'm not sold on it I'm afraid. Teaches me for impulse buying!

Have you ever tried it?

Ps sorry for the shoddy photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment