Thursday 25 October 2012

I'm Penny And I'm A Lip Balmaholic

You know when you have so much of something it borders on ridiculous, well that's me and my hoard of lip balms. I just can't seem to help myself, these little lip treats just continuously call my name.

I only realised I had a problem today, when I rustled in my bag for a lip balm and realised I had a choice of six. SIX in one small bag.

I wanted to share with you why I love these little lifesavers and my faves at the moment, starting with my all time favourite Creme de rose from Dior. It is amazingly moisturising and gives your lips a nice subtle plump. It's the perfect base for lipstick and ensures that you can go all winter long without chapped lips. It's slightly on the pricey side, but it's a gem that I buy again and again.

Baume de rose from By Terry is also lovely, again on the pricey side but you get what you pay for. This balm feels very luxurious when you apply it and coats your lips in a rose smelling, almost glossy seal. It keeps your lips really nourished and healthy and is my desk side essential.

I also love a good Chapstick, they smell so good, look really pretty and are incredibly cheap so it doesn't matter how many times you lose it, you can pick up another.

I've also spotted another one I want to try in Holland & Barrett today, it was coconut flavour which instantly sold it to me and promised to nourish and protect the lips. Hello new lip balm, it's payday tomorrow!

Do you have a beauty addiction?

No comments:

Post a Comment