Tuesday 22 November 2011

Skin Treats from Betty Hula

As you may know I'm a bit of a sucker for anything that looks slightly Hawaiian and beachy, I'm completely won over if something has a slight hint of a flowery garland or grass skirt. So Betty Hula products already had a thumbs up from me from the creative and eye catching packaging, and I soon found out it gets better...

Betty Hula believes only in natural beauty and uses fair trade ingredients inspired by exotic Hawaiian scents. As well as looking pretty and colourful in my toiletries bag the body butters are some of the best I've ever tried. The key ingredients in Betty's range are Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil and Vitamin E with all different benefits to the skin the range is sure to keep your skin youthful and glowing. I have been trying the products for a while now and am impressed with the results so far.

The Champagne & Spice flavour Body Butter I've tried is a sensual smell, really rich texture - great for winter dehydrated skin. It's perfect for sufferers of stretch marks and scarring as the rich Shea Butter works its magic on your skin.

The Rum & Blackcurrant Body Butter (my personal fave) is an exotic and sweet smell, subtle enough for the day and apply again for a natural way to keep smelling gorgeous into the evening. I like to apply this after my shower while I'm still slightly wet as it locks in the moisture and keeps the smell fresher for longer.

As a sufferer from Eczema I have to be careful what I put on my skin and tend to stick to my favourites but these moisturisers enriched my skin leaving it nourished, feeling supple and healthy. I am extremely impressed with these products and at only £14.99 for 120ml pot it just keeps getting better!

Next I can't wait to try The Secret Oil from Betty Hula, rumoured to give you ultimate radiance from the inside out. This is one secret I will be sharing!

Available from Sainsburys nationwide and available online at http://www.bettyhula.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment