Saturday 12 November 2011

The Beauty List

Hey y'all and welcome to the second helping of The Beauty List. This week I'm going to be quick because I'm just popping out to buy some goodies for my trip to Butlins next week with the girls! Cannot wait for the tackiest trip of my life, lots of pics to follow!

This week on The Beauty List at number one is my all time favourite YSL Touche Eclat, £24.50. This wonder product has been a must-have of mine for years until I found a cheaper alternative in Collection 2000 for almost a fifth of the price of YSL. However, as much as you can try and tell yourself that cheaper is better there's no way it can rival Touche Eclat. It really is in a league of its own. It highlights, brightens, conceals - and looks beautiful in your make-up bag on its timeless gold pen. The pen gives instant radiance and is amazing on my hard-to-conceal dark circles. A must-have for all women in 7 shades. Available from most department stores and online - no excuse ladies!

Now my friends have turned up outside so I must dash but I promise to finish off the list later! Got so much more to say ... xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment