Saturday 5 November 2011

NEW The Beauty List

♔ Ŗυғғlєร & Łคcє ♔

Welcome to the latest 'feature' on my blog. As my blog continues to grow (thanks for reading!) I've been trying to think of different ways I can keep you guys knowledgable about the latest and greatest beauty products on the market. I know I can be quite slack with my blog sometimes so I've decided to have a weekend review of products that I'm loving for the weekend. Every Saturday I will aim to give you a list of the best beauty treatments, techniques, products and tips - what a great excuse to buy more products!


This Saturday its mostly about the lips, I'm loving Colour Surge Butter Shine Lipstick from Clinique, £16. The revolutionary gel formula gives the shine of a gloss, and the comfort of a lipstick. Butter Shine Lipstick is perfect for me because it gives great stand-out colour of a lipstick, but the gloss it gives makes the lips beautifully subtle. The colour I'm sporting at the moment is Pink-a-boo, a very girly baby pink that goes great with bronzed, glowing skin. It's a very 'Barbados' look I think, chilled and tanned! The coverage is sheer to moderate. For lips tips from Clinique themselves follow this link http://www.clinique.co.uk/cms/expert_tips_trends/library/articles_lip_tips.tmpl

What else I'm loving for the weekend is Catwalk by Tigi Salon Series Salt Spray, £9.99 from feelunique.com. With naturally wavy, thick, unruly hair it can take a while to control my locks in the morning! But then the miracle that is Salt Spray was delivered to me. I really really love it and would recommend it for all hair types. Even the finest of hair will see results from this product with the right amount of scrunching.

Spray the product into wet or dry hair and scrunch the hair. If you apply it to wet hair, then rough dry your hair while scrunching for the best effect. As a beach bunny I love this spray because it's such a natural and effortless look that does just make you look like you've spent a day at the beach. The spray gives volume and definition to your tresses - all round great product.

Next on The Beauty List are some brightening eye drops from Vital Eyes, £2.49 from Boots. Working in an office with computers and aircon every day, and being really prone to gross Conjuntivitus, my eyes always seem to be quite red at the end of the day. This is not a good look for me! Getting really fed up of looking tired and ill all the time I decided to try out some drops. What a difference they've made! My eyes almost instantly seemed brighter and whiter, taking away the bloodshot, tired look.

A definite winner for those who work with computers all day, and suffer from tired, dull eyes. The drops contain natural plant extracts and soothes away redness leaving brighter and more sparkly eyes!

That is all from The Beauty List this week, ciao for now I'm going to go and *research* for the next Beauty List.

Penny xx

P.S Just one more thing before I go, how amazing are these lips??!

No comments:

Post a Comment