Friday 7 January 2011

Yoga just got serious

February's issue of Glamour is looking fabulous, with my celebrity girl crush Abbey Clancy looking as gorgeous as ever on the front cover. Her cute plaits are a definite new fad I can't wait to try and I'm loving the bright chunky knit. I can't wait to read it.


I've also been keeping up to date with Glamour's Beauty Director, Alessandra Steinherr, and her new healthy lifestyle. She looks amazing and it's all down to NO-DIETS! I think we should all take note girls and do an Alessandra.

One thing that has aided her new health plan is her new love for Yoga. The new, more intense type of Yoga - Bikram Yoga. The session is held in a heated room, like a steam room and can tone and define your body like nothing else. I'm extremely keen to try this but it seems that it's only in London at the moment. I might even venture out for this,  if it means finally beating my horrendous thighs! To be continued ladies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment