Thursday 6 January 2011

The seven year itch inspiration



Good afternoon blogettes <3
I'm having a pamper session this afternoon as I'm off out tonight and Marilyn Monroe's film, Seven Year Itch, has just come on. Wasn't she gorgeous?

 
I'm thinking I'm going to recreate her elegant glamour tonight using my favourite black liquid eyeliner: Bourjois liner clubbing, intense black. I'll be keeping my complexion radiant and glowing using Lancome Photogenic Lumessence (£27.50). It glides on so smoothly and keeps your complexion looking fresh for up to 14 hours, and trust me this foundation really does! It's perfect for dry skin like mine and is a perfect base for a gorgeous bronzer for that extra pick-me-up.

Tonight though I'll be keeping it fresh with just a little peachy tone dusted on my cheeks for a cute flush. I'll be using Benefit Georgia for that 'just peachy' look (£22.50)
And of course I won't be leaving the house without vampy red lips.

*Beauty tip*
Keep the eyes subtle if you're vamping up lips with bold colours. Bold lips will always get you noticed so if you're wanting a subtle but 'look at me' look then I would definitely go for bright lips and a light eyeshadow to frame your eyes.

The lipstick of choice tonight will be Rouge Volupte by YSL in Red Temptation (£21.45). This award winning lipstick is gorgeous giving you a fabulous glossy shine on your lips. And of course not forgetting Creme de Rose (Dior £19) as your base to smooth out lines and make your lips feel kissingly fab!

Bye for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment