Wednesday 5 January 2011

Let the beauty commence

So I was reading an article in Femail today about how to get the most luscious lips this year, and while they gave great suggestions including Clarins Instant Light Natural Light Perfector, they failed to mention the lip product that I will never be without.

Creme de rose by Dior is a must-have. While some may think it as on the expensive side (£19) in my opinion it is completely worth it. The lip balm has a sensuous smell and a light texture that makes your lips feel so smooth.

It's the perfect base for lipstick, you can say goodbye to 'bitty lips'. Ok, so that was a strange way of putting it but you know what I mean! It is an essential for the winter season and has spf in it for the summer - so basically a cosmetic staple. If I haven't managed to persuade you then just pop into your local department store and try a bit for yourself. You won't come out empty handed!

My beauty rating: 9/10

The only way I could fault this product is the price, but I'm more than happy to pay it because of the effect. Seriously girls, you're missing out <3

Speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment