Wednesday 5 January 2011

A bit daunting...

Hey! so first blog post, how scary! I'm Penny and I love love LOVE beauty products and wanted to share my passion with people who might enjoy hearing about it - my boyfriend has lost the will to live with me now!

I'm in my final year of uni at the moment and have been tearing my hair out trying to pinpoint a dissertation topic. Everyone keeps saying 'do something that interests you', and so I did just that. I somehow found a way to chat about the beauty industry in my diss! BONUS! So I'm hoping these five months left of uni won't be as bad as I first thought.

Completely forgot to add... Happy new year!! I started my new year resolutions today, only five days late, but I feel really good. A two mile jog in the pouring rain, I better be losing some *holiday weight*

How will you all be trying to work off your Christmas pounds? Or, do you have some advice to share on how to avoid piling on the pounds over the Christmas break?

Hope you enjoy my blog, keep reading! much love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment