Tuesday 31 July 2012

Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge

This product has been a summer essential for me so far, if we can say this is summer? Who knows. I tend to regularly change the products I use, as I get bored quickly and find something that is temporarily better than the last. This is a shallow beauty habit I know but I can't help it, I get tempted too easily.

Anyway, the point I'm trying to make is that my Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge has stood the test of time with me, lasting an approximate 3 months, which is pretty much a record. This is a cream blusher that can also be applied on the lips - a great holiday multi-tasker.

I have dry skin so I especially like a cream blush, I think they make you look like you glow from within giving a subtle flushed colour on the apple of the cheeks. Also, this product stays put for about 5 hours so it has great staying power, you will only really need to reapply once in the day.

There are lots of different colours in the range, including a gorgeous fuchsia pink, my favourite is fresh melon which is a natural peachy nude colour. Great for an every day summer look, I seriously love this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment