Friday 20 July 2012

Chantecaille Rice and Geranium Foaming Cleanser

Every month I get a beautiful glossy box with lots of beauty goodies inside. Recently I've been getting bored of the products in the boxes but then I got sent the Chantecaille foaming cleanser. I don't tend to go for foaming cleansers, I'm more of a Micellar water kind of girl due to my dry skin, but I thought i'd try this one out because I love other products from the lovely brand.

I was really impressed with this cleanser, it was very luxurious to use with gentle rice bran buffing away at dead skin cells so you look more radiant. It smelt great and left my face squeaky clean, also the geranium has antibacterial properties so it would work a dream for those unsightly blemishes. It's a bit pricey but I would say it's worth it if you're looking for an effective and gentle foaming cleanser.

No comments:

Post a Comment