Thursday 2 August 2012

Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner

When I was a kid, I was the one with the Tina Turner 'fro, there was always one and unfortunately it was me. It was the time before straighteners, so you can imagine my distress when trying to calm the frizz and flyaways circa 1999. All we had was bloody crimpers! *shocking*

What I'm trying to get at is because of this distress early on in my life, I'm always on the hunt for new ways to tame my do. The latest find is by Organix - Brazilian Keratin Therapy. This wasn't overly expensive at £6.99 a bottle and it's really delivered amazing results. After one use my hair feels really sleek and smells gorgeous. It has coconut oil in it to nourish the hair so this gives off an amazing smell. It's also rich in keratin proteins to strengthen the hair, along with avocado oil to smooth the cuticle for added shine. The packaging doesn't look too thrilling but trust me, all the good stuff is inside! I would highly recommend this to any beauties with curly, wavy, frizzy hair or just in need of a good strengthening treatment. I got it from boots, but you have to search for it because the poor little devils are on the bottom shelf. Boo!

Have you tried anything else from Organix? X

No comments:

Post a Comment