Friday 27 July 2012

Camping Essentials

I went camping this weekend, making the most of the amazing weather, so I thought I'd share my camping essentials with you.

Most important thing I took was my Avene SPF20 emulsion, I think this is a must-have as I was sat outside all day. My friends who weren't wearing an SPF all burned and are now a lovely lobster colour. 80% of ageing is down to sun damage so I don't need any reminding when it comes to sun protection!

I also took my klorane dry shampoo, for obvious reasons I didn't want to look like a grease ball so my trusty klorane kept my tresses looking clean.

My other essential was a new product I've been trying. It's the Paul Mitchell Awapuhi moisture mist. I've been using it on my hair and it leaves your hair feeling incredibly soft and looking bouncier. I used this on my hair in the evenings when I needed it to fight the frizz - tents give me the worst frizzy hair. Think Monica from friends.

My last item I depended on over the weekend was my new Monu eye gel. This is really soothing for the under eye area so perfect for early mornings and late nights. It helped me to look awake and was cooling under the eye, reducing any puffiness. Overall a great thing to have in a sweltering hot tent!

What are your camping beauty essentials?

No comments:

Post a Comment