Wednesday 22 February 2012

Plans for a summer body

Summer fun
At this time of year I am usually eating carbs galore and fattening myself up to avoid the chills outside. This year, however, I've decided to be responsible and not hate myself and my body by the time summer arrives. I am prepping my body ready for the summer, so it's in with the healthy eating and out with the multiple Mcdonalds. It should be very interesting.

As part of my campaign for a fit summer body I'm trying to rid myself of cellulite. 70% of cellulite occurs because of your lifestyle, however 30% is genetic - so unfortunately it may not be totally treatable but I'm going to get rid as much as I can. For this I am testing two products:
1) Tisserand Detox Massage Oil
2) Nivea 10 day Cellulite Serum

While using these things I will also be walking lots, as this really helps to reduce the orange peel. I've also reduced my caffeine intake and have started drinking hot water and lemon. I'm a new woman already!

I'll let you know how I get on, by doing weekly updates in the next four weeks. I've tried taking pics but my camera is RUBBISH! Just take my word for it when I update you next!

No comments:

Post a Comment