Monday 25 June 2012

James Read - Tanning Guru

Recently I have had a few tanning mishaps, the worst being the 'Ross from friends tanning booth' that left me with hands that looked like I'd been rubbing cheesy doritos in between my fingers - no doubt my worst tan to date.

Unfortunately I had to be a Bridesmaid at my best friends wedding with these orange stained hands, luckily though my friends had all followed my 'beauty pro' advice and had equally as orange hands from the tanning booth. No more tanning disasters, I told myself, so I went on a quest to find the 'holy pale' - basically I thought to myself I'd try and stay a natural skin colour for a while, but truth be told I'm not loving it. I want to be tanned and I want it now, which is why I got so excited when I heard that the tan guru himself, James Read, was bringing out a self-tan.

The range boast 11 products, including gradual tan, wash off tan AND a BB face tan and face tan pen (which is what I'm most excited about). It claims to perfect skin tone, cover imperfections, hydrate, illuminate, and protect skin from the sun with a suncream, all while giving your skin a natural glow. It's £22.50 which isn't too bad for a product that I'm pretty sure is going to be amazing.

I have yet to try these tans but as soon as I do I will be sharing all.


No comments:

Post a Comment