Sunday 3 June 2012

I'm back!

So I know I've been away for a while but I intend to make up for this with a huge truck load of blogging over the next few days. I have been testing so many different products so have plenty to tell you guys about, so let's get going!

Earlier in the year I went to an event for CEW (UK) which stands for Cosmetic Executive Women. It was a product demonstration evening in which products were displayed on tables and you had one bag to go around and squeeze in as many products as possible. It was amazing! From that evening I have been lucky enough to try so many fantastic products which I will buy time and time again, some of them were the winners of the prestigious CEW Beauty Awards 2012, which is thought of as a 'Beauty Oscar'.

One of the products that I tried and loved was the Olay Regenerist Renewal Elixir. It is an anti-ageing serum which you put on your cleansed skin at night. It claims that you will see hydrated and smoother looking skin after just one night so I was initially sceptical. However I woke up after using it on the first night and was pleasantly surprised at the results, my skin felt tighter but didn't feel dry at all. It was moisturised and without sounding big-headed it was pretty radiant! The product renews your skin while you sleep and boy does it do a good job. Overall a fab product that I will defo buy again when this runs out. I'm a firm believer in starting a good anti-ageing routine from an early age so please don't think this product isn't relevant for you because I think age 18+ you should anti-age your skin. Think Helen Mirren - that could be you if you start now!

£29.99 from Boots.


No comments:

Post a Comment