Thursday 20 November 2014

November - I'm loving...

As I'm a bit of a beauty harlot, I get seduced by a multitude of beauty products on a weekly basis, so I thought in order to try and put some method into this beauty madness I would share with you all my mid-month beauty favourites of what I'm loving that particular month. Seems so fickle doesn't it! But I wouldn't say I'm particularly loyal to any brand, obviously there are certain brands that I adore, however I wouldn't continue using their products if I found something better just because I love the brand - I really am a beauty sl*t, I get around.

So first on my list of what I'm loving this chilly November is an amazing eye rollerball from Trilogy - CoQ10 eye recovery concentrate. This is one of those things that if I'm totally honest about I had forgotten I had. I reached for it at the beginning of the month to trial a new eye cream and was reminded all over again just how amazing this product is. I suffer from pretty bad dark circles under my eyes so I am constantly hunting for the latest and best eye products to conceal and brighten my under eyes, but this product I can honestly say is the best one I've used for dark circles. The effect is immediate, my eyes just looked brighter and more hydrated - even my boyfriend could tell which eye I had put it on to test it and that never happens! I would defo recommend this product to anyone wanting a fresher, brighter look under the eyes. You can pick it up online and it's on sale at the moment on Feelunique, here: http://www.feelunique.com/p/Trilogy-Age-Proof-CoQ10-Eye-Recovery-Concentrate-7-5ml

My next product for my November favourites is the classic Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream - this is a must-have for the colder months as it's a total all-rounder that you can use for pretty much everything, from burns to chapped lips it works for all. I particularly love lavishing my lips with it to keep them supple through their daily battle with air con. It's also really soothing for my eczema that I tend to get on my hands when it starts getting colder. I just have it by my desk and smother it on throughout the day to keep my eczema moisturised. You can this from most drug stores like Superdrug and Boots, or online, here: http://www.boots.com/en/Elizabeth-Arden-Eight-Hour-Cream-Skin-Protectant-50ml_9783/

I'm feeling pretty pasty right now so a product I like using is James Read Sleep Mask Tan, it basically gives your face a gorgeous glow while you sleep. It's a perfect mix of Aloe Vera, Cucumber, Hyaluronic Acid and Red Algae so it moisturises and soothes the skin overnight while gently tanning the face so you wake up with a gorgeous glow. Or if you're going out for some drinks you can slap some of this on for 2 hours before you go out and wash it off for a subtle glow. This is around £25 and is totally worth it! http://www.jamesreadtan.com/Shop/sleep-mask-tan-face-50ml




I think I'm going to leave it there for my November favourites otherwise I could go on for hours. Let me know your favourite products this month and also keep an eye on my Instagram page for the latest products I'm using and what I'm loving!

No comments:

Post a Comment