Sunday 9 November 2014

My Beauty Heroes - Part Two

Here is the second helping to my post from Thursday about my beauty favourites, check it out if you haven't read the first post. I was swept up in the beauty awards I've been reading about and decided to share which products would get a gold star from me!

Thursday's post focused on skincare and hair, and this one will be looking at my favourite body care and cosmetic products. I'm sure I've probably forgotten loads so if there's something you think I've missed then please comment. 

All these products mentioned are my favourite products EVER, and I'd love to hear yours. Please be sure to tag me in any of your blog posts or Instapics (@pennyw28)

Body care
Moisturiser - Body Shop Coconut Body Butter (great for eczema sufferers)
Self-tanner - Rodial Brazilian Tan
Exfoliator - This may be controversial but my favourite exfoliation is from using my little gloves that I got from Primark!
Hand Cream - Aveeno Hand Cream
Body Oil - Bio-oil

Make-up
Foundation - Mac Mineralize Satinfinish
Primer - Clarins Beauty Flash Balm
Under eye concealer - YSL Touche Eclat
Concealer - Mac Studio Finish
Blusher - Charlotte Tilbury Beach Sticks
Bronzer - Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder
Eyeshadow - Revlon Colourstay pallet in Addictive
Mascara - Benefit They're Real
Lipgloss - Clarins Instant Lip Perfecter

Do you agree with any of my winners? I'd love to hear what you think. Also, I'm thinking of doing a giveaway soon, so please be sure to follow me and stay tuned for an update!






1 comment:

  1. Totally agree with the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm and YSL Touche Eclat, although I prefer Clarins Colour Quench lip balm personally. these products alone are enough to make me rfeel ready to face the day! Julia x

    ReplyDelete