Saturday 7 January 2012

Mermaid Chic

Have you ever watched The Little Mermaid and been jealous of her beachy locks? Gorgeous flowing hair down her back with a slight wave to it. I certainly have, look at it!

Well this product I'm about to talk about creates the mermaid chic effect and I LOVE it! I've had it for a few months now and every time I've used it I think to myself how amazing it is, and how I must remember to blog about it. Well here goes, it's the Tigi Catwalk Session Series Salt Spray (£9.99).

This has to be one of my favourite hair products of all time, I have blogged about it before but I wanted to do it all over again. If you are a beach bunny who loves the laidback chic look then this is definitely the product for you. I love looking glam but I like it to be pretty effortless which is why I love dry shampoo and other quick fixes. This spray is so easy to use to create the beach bed-head look with tousled locks a mermaid would be jealous of, or you can use it to give your hair texture in a chic up-do.

Not only does it give you beautiful waves but it fights frizz and humidity, and gives your hair definition. A definite must-have for the summer.

For me it scores 10 out of 10 for its ability to give you fab hair in a second.

Available from http://www.feelunique.com/p/TIGI-Catwalk-Session-Series-Salt-Spray-270ml

Penny xx

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Disney hair is always amazing :D xxx

    ReplyDelete