Wednesday 29 June 2011

We're all going on a summer holiday

One week and three days until the dreaded bikini makes an appearance. My holiday to Italy is fast approaching and I am panicking at the very thought of having to punish my boyfriend and his family with the sight of my body at the poolside! I am now thinking I have left it too late to be able to drastically lose the stubborn pounds that seem to be clinging so tightly to my thighs, so my new plan is to focus my attention on making sure I have a great summer wardrobe, and more importantly some fabulous cosmetics to make my skin glow so bright it will leave people blinded and unable to be a witness to my orange peel.

I've been looking online and in the department stores for a beauty must-have for summer and word on the street is it's the new BB cream that has come over from Korea and was started by a Doctor in Germany in the 50s. BB stands for blemish balm and is all set to be a girls best friend. It evens out skin tone, brightens the complexion, covers blemishes, has anti-aging properties, UV protection and moisturises the skin. Basically ladies it's the superhero of all beauty products. I have yet to try it myself but will be purchasing at the airport (Hello duty-free)!

The prices and products range very widely with Garnier doing their own version priced at £9.99, and Mac, Clinique, Dior and Estee Lauder following the trend all priced between £19 - 26. At £26 Estee Lauder is the most expensive but saying that it has the highest SPF protection at SPF35, so this might be a better option for those going on holiday this year - don't want those evil wrinkles do we!

I will definitely be trying this product out and will get back to you to let you know my rating. I'm sure I won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment