Saturday 15 October 2011

Saturday Round-Up!

As I've been a bit lapse with my blogging lately I thought I'd do a quick round-up of my latest and greatest beauty products that I'm loving.

First up, Benefit POWda WOWza (£19.50). This limited edition is the ultimate Benefit product for me, it has Hoola, Coralista and Bella Bamba all in one convenient box with a little brush for ease. I'm a die-hard fan of Hoola and have been wanting to try CORALista and Bella Bamba for ages. The CORALista gives a really subtle glow making you look like you've just returned from a Hawaiian retreat.

Bella Bamba gives you gorgeous girly pink flushed checks with a bit of sparkle for added glamour. The pack is small enough to take everywhere so there's really no excuse for non-stop glamour. I love it!



I've also recently suffered with the disgusting Conjunctivitus so I ran to Boots to buy the cheapest Mascara so I could use it on my Friday night and bin it after guilt free. I picked up Boots own brand 17 Photo Flawless Mascara (5.99) thinking 'it will do' and I was really surprised with the amazing eye lashes it gave me!

It has specks of gold in it so it makes your eyes sparkle, and the spooned brush gives your lashes incredible length. It has good lasting power, although the only negative is that you do get the dark patched under your eyes at the end of a long day, something which you wouldn't get with a high-end product. But for £5.99 this mascara is excellent. I bought another after my spout of Conjunctivitus and it takes pride of place in my make-up bag at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment