Tuesday 30 August 2011

The mascara that's beyond belief?

Hi every-one, an update from camp here...I've got a job!! Wait - It gets better, I'm going to be on the beauty team of an amazing PR agency working for some brilliant clients and I cannot wait! So SO excited for my first day tomorrow and of course what better way to spend my last day off than a good old trip to the shops.

So I found myself wandering around the beauty counters in John Lewis, as I usually do, and stopped at the Benefit counter, as I usually do. I had a purpose today though, I have been dying to try the new 'They're real' mascara.The new mascara has been designed with long and short brushes so all lashes are coated, and to say the least I was excited to try the new wonder product. 

 
But, I have to say I was disappointed. My lashes clumped together, and I also had itchy eyes which wasn't very nice to walk round the rest of the shops with! I'm not sure if it was how the assistant put it on, or if it was the actual product but I really didn't like it. I will try it again for good measure but my current rating of the product is 3/10. It has good lasting power but my eyelashes look like spider legs which isn't a great look! 

No comments:

Post a Comment